Independent Living Services
Maria Center features 27 beautiful, unfurnished efficiency, studio, and one- and two-bedroom apartments each equipped with a private bathroom and shower, full kitchen or kitchenette, window coverings and carpeting. It’s comfortable gracious living at an affordable price for independent mature individuals and married couples.
- Overview of Maria Center Services:
- Spiritual Wellness: To promote the dignity of residents, Pastoral Care ministers in a holistic manner and provides pastoral support to our residents. Religious services are provided through daily Mass and the Sacraments, non-denominational services and small group scripture reflection.
- Housekeeping Services: Bi-weekly dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom(s), annual top to bottom cleaning of apartment
- Laundry Facilities: Located on each floor
- Dietary Services: Dietary Services is dedicated to presenting attractive, delicious and nutritious meals for residents and their guests in a pleasant setting.
- Parking/Transportation: Free reserved parking and snow removal for residents’ vehicles or Transportation Services provided.
- Maintenance Services: Services provided on an as needed basis.
- Safety and Security: A 24-hour Emergency Alert and Response System is utilized along with round the clock security personnel.
- Rehabilitation and Therapy Services: Specialize in treatment of: orthopedic, (hip replacement, shoulder replacement), stroke rehabilitation, brain injury, neurological cases, Parkinson’s, lupus, pneumonia, balance issues, back pain, pain management, tendonitis, knee pain, ankle pain, wound care, and many other ailments.
- Social/Educational Activities: Resources and organized social activities are designed to meet the interests of the residents and promote the physical, mental, social, and spiritual well-being of residents.
- Additional Amenities: Additional Amenities offer a wide variety of activities designed to meet the interests of the residents and increasing quality of life including:
- Large activity room for socializing
- Three Libraries
- Professional hair care
- Programs and Retreats
- College Education Programs
- Walking paths along Lake Gilbraith and on The Center at Donaldson’s spacious grounds
For more information, please contact:
P.O. Box 1; 9601 Union Road
Donaldson, IN 46513